S-Bahnhof Priesterweg (southern entrance) - S2, S25; Bus 170, X 76, 246
- The main entrance is at S-Bahnhof Priesterweg. To reach the southern entrance take the S2, S25 / Bus 170, X76, M76, 246
- Pedestrian bridge over the S-Bahn railway tracks from Hans Baluschek Park
- Prellerweg (between the railway bridges)
Daily from 9 am until nightfall, or longer when evening events are being held.
- Daily from 9 am until 4 pm (November to February)
- Daily from 9 am until 6 pm (March and October)
- Daily from 9 am until 8 pm (April and September)
- Daily from 9 am until 9 pm (May to August)
|Ticket machines at the entrances, not including special events.|
|admission is free|
Annual pass - Buy online
|Includes admission to the Britzer Garten, Natur-Park Schöneberger Südgelände and Botanischer Volkspark Blankenfelde-Pankow.|
|People with disabilities
Large parts of the Natur-Park Schöneberger Südgelände are protected landscape and nature conservation areas and closed to the public. Cycling and bringing animals of any kind into the park is prohibited.