Service & info
Directions & entrances:
We recommend arriving by public transport, as there are only a limited number of parking spaces available.
Arrival by public transport
U5 | Kienberg – Gärten der Welt
Bus 197 | Stop "Hellersdorfer Str./Gärten der Welt
Via the A10 (AS Berlin Marzahn) and L33 Berliner Straße or in extension of Landsberger Allee – Stendaler Straße – Hellersdorfer Straße
Via the B1 Alt-Biesdorf – Blumberger Damm – Cecilienstraße – Hellersdorfer Straße
- Hellersdorfer Street
- Hellersdorfer Straße/Alte Hellersdorfer Straße
- Feldberger Ring
- Tälchenbrücke over the Gärten der Welt (unfortunately currently only manned on weekends and holidays)
- Eisenacher Street
Kienberg Park is a public green space and therefore accessible without restrictions.
Kienbergplateau opening hours
The opening hours of the Kienbergplateau are flexibly adapted to the seasons. In the winter months, the plateau opens and closes at sunrise and sunset (7:30 a.m./5:00 p.m.). In March, the plateau and its facilities open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and in summer the hours are extended and adjusted to sunset.
Cost of admission:
Kienberg Park: Kienberg Park is a public green area. Admission is free of charge.
Ropeway: There is a fee to use the ropeway. Prices can be found here.
Natural bobsled run: The use of the natural bobsled run is subject to a fee. The prices can be found here.
- "Kienberg – Gärten der Welt" tube station: The "Kienberg – Gärten der Welt" tube station on the U5 line is barrier-free and user-friendly. The station has a lift and ramps; the platform equipment has a guide system for the blind.
- Toilets: Handicapped-accessible toilets can be found at all toilet locations.
- Site: The Wolkenhain viewing structure is equipped with a lift.
- The ropeway is barrier-free.
- All catering locations are barrier-free.
Kienberg Park is a publicly dedicated green space and is subject to the provisions of the "Grünanlagengesetz" (Green Space Act) in the current version of the Land Berlin.
Guided tours on grazing and nature conservation tours for daycare centres, schools and adults are offered in Kienberg Park. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in a guided tour.